Monday, April 25, 2016

Happy Birthday
















Hi Everyone,

I saw this cute birthday card on Chic n Scratch. She added a little banner to the corner with a rhinestone. I didn't add that. I decided to make a few of these cards. Aren't they cute?
The balloons and cupcakes were stamped then punched out and I added dimensionals to them to pop them up. It's hard to see the dimension in these pictures. It's always nice to have cards on hand.

The stamp set I used is called Party Wishes along with the punches Party Punch Pack from Stampin' Up. The card stock is also from Stampin' Up and the Designer paper, which is called Cherry on Top.

I can't wait to start making more cards for different occasions. I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Karon said...

These are such great cards. TFS and like the new look of the blog :-)

Lisa said...

Thanks Karon :)