Thursday, June 25, 2015

Butterfly Bag and Card


















Hi Everyone,

I friend at work is retiring, so I made her this darling bag and matching card. I put Hershey kisses in the bag but some of us chipped in and got her a gift certificate to a nice restaurant.

Aren't these butterflies gorgeous? They are the thinlits from Stampin' Up. I just love them. I added pearls to them. The card is embossed. The bag has doilies on each side and I used the oval punch for handles. I put a piece of white card stock across so that the butterfly would stand out. After the fact, I should have embossed it the same as the card, but that's ok. I tied a piece of jute ribbon with hemp. I added a tiny pearl to the i on the sentiment.



4 comments:

Karon said...

Beautiful little card and gift bag. TFS

Lisa said...

Thank you Karon :)

Cocoa's Mom said...

Just a darling gift bag and card, Lisa. I love the color palate you chose. Off to check out the pattern for the bag. : ) TFS

Lisa said...

Thank you Cocoa's Mom ;)