Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lotus Blossom Tags

















Hi Everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend and are maybe finding a little time to create. I have been trying to get more productive. :) I decided to make a set of tags. Aren't they pretty? The Lotus Blossom stamp is from Stampin' Up, it's a three step stamp, along with the sentiment. The ribbons, except for the purple one and the rhinestones are also from Stampin' Up. The hemp, I purchased from Lakeside Collections.

I ran my tag, which is from My Creative Time, through my cuttlebug on white card stock from AC Moore, then I ran it through again on Crumb Cake card stock, from Stampin' Up, I cut the white tag in half, then adhered it to the crumb cake tag with glue. I added a ribbon across the middle, stamped the sentiment and added a rhinestone. I added ribbons to the tags and tied a bow around them with white hemp.

Thanks for stopping by. Your visits are very much appreciated :)

8 comments:

Images Animated Gif said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlotte C said...

Very nice, Lisa.

Lisa said...

Thank you Charlotte :)

Karon said...

Lisa - these tags are so pretty. TFS

Karon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Thank you Karon :)

Desire Fourie said...

These are such fun tags. Love the wording and ribbon.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lisa said...

Thank you Desire :)