Sunday, October 19, 2014

Mummy Treat Box



















Hi Everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I've been doing housework and ironing but in between I did find some time to craft. I really should be scrapbooking but I just had to make this cute mummy treat box that I saw on Angie's stream. www.mychicnscratch.com. Isn't it just so cute? There is a frankenstein box also. I had made that one as a different kind of box from last year and my son loved it. He has it on his shelf.

For the mummy, you start out with a piece of card stock cut at 8 1/2" x 4 1/2", you score it on the landscape side at 1" and 2 1/2" then on the portrait side, you score it at 1" and 2 1/2", On the left and right side you cut up to the second score line and cut them off, the rest of the score lines you just cut up to. So sorry, you can check out Angie's site for complete instructions, I don't want to take from her blog to post on mine without her permission (of course).

Angie did her eyes different, which I love but I had big googly eyes, so figured I would use them. I ran the left over card stock through my crimper, then ran it through my shredder. I really have to get a personal shredder, they are so much more convenient.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend and a great week.

Thank you so much for stopping by, see you soon :)


5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this is adorable! Love it.

Lisa said...

Thank you Sheila :)

Charlotte C said...

Sooooo cute, Lisa. This is what makes paper crafting so much fun. TFS

Karon said...

This is fabulous - what a wonderful idea for a treat box! TFS

Lisa said...

Thank you Charlotte and Karon :)