Sunday, March 30, 2014

What Happened?

I am so very upset. I was trying to change the look of my blog and now it is all messed up. I read that Blogger has changed and no longer offers the minima template. My followers have disappeared. I don't understand about html's and such but I am very upset that my blog looks out of sorts. Please bare with me while I try to look into fixing it.

Thank you all.

I just wanted to post these cute tags that I made using the tag die from My Creative Time for me and that sweet adorable stamp from Stampin' Up. I added ribbon and linen thread to the top of the tag. I used Stampin' Up's punches for the circle and the scallop circle. I added a rhinestone to the bunny's tail. I got this idea from Angie at Chic N' Scratch. I stamped the image with the same colors as the tag and popped it up with dimensionals. The card stock is from a paper pack that I purchased at Hobby Lobby called Momenta, love the colors.


1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is as cute as can be. Thank you for sharing.