Friday, November 8, 2013

Designer's Challenge - Thanksgiving Theme






















Hi Everyone,

I am submitting this cute tag I made for the Designer's Challenge over at Emma's hosted by Glora.
You can make anything you want as long as it's a Thanksgiving theme. Now that I'm reading it again, my tag is more like a Fall theme. OOPS :) I cut out a tag using one of Emma's dies. I cut it out again and then cut it so I had different alternating colors and adhered those onto the die. I then cut a piece of wire ribbon that I purchased from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique. I used my Tim Holtz stapler to adhere that down. I cut out the circle using the circle die and then stamped the sentiment from Piles of Smiles. I colored the leaf with different colored sparkly markers. The cute pumpkin and leaves are also from that set. The pumpkin was stamped and cut out, then I colored the stem and leaf with markers and used a pop dot to give it a little dimension. I also used the same stamp to make a little border across the bottom, I stamped it in chocolate brown ink and stamped off twice, then stamped the image. The leaves are the dies also from the stamp set, I cut out one big one and one small one and popped them up with pop dots, the small one on top of the big one. I stamped the sentiment, then added a little ribbon and some twine.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend.



6 comments:

Cassandra said...

Great tag! Love the layered look at the bottom! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Glora said...

Super sweet tag. I love the great fall colors on it. Great use of Emma's products too! Thanks for joining my designer challenge over at My Creative Time. Hugs- Glora

Lisa said...

Thank you Cassandra and Glora :)

Cindy said...

AWESOME job with your great tag,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!!! :)

Shar said...

Oh yum, I love your tag, Lisa! Thanks for playing with us at MCT.

Lisa said...

Thank you Cindy and Shar :)