Friday, October 18, 2013

Happy Fright Night


Hi to all you crafters out there :) Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here to share my project for the month of October here on my blog and over at She's A Sassy Lady. Thank you Sheila :) Hope you are doing well. Know that you are being thought of :)

I decided to make a Halloween tag with this adorable die called Girls' Night Out from Emma. Isn't it so cute? Love it, and the hanger cracks me up. First I used my Cuttlebug to cut out a tag using the Tag Dies also from Emma, on purple card stock, then I cut out just the bottom portion to make a layer. That card stock is from Graphic 45 called Halloween in Wonderland. The sentiment is also from Emma's line called Fright Night.

I stamped the spider on the dress and the bat on the tag and added black diamond stickles. I used glass glitter on the side. I added a little ribbon and my favorite part is the black tulle that I glued to the bottom of the dress. I think this tag came out adorable.

Thank you all for stopping by and I will see you again soon. I just might give you a sneak peak of my Christmas Tags :) Have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Karon said...

Wonderful tag, love the dress and that added black tulle just finishes it off!

Lisa said...

Thank you Karon :)

Lori Apgar said...

I saw this at Sheila's blog and I just LOVE it!!!!!

Lisa said...

AW Thanks Lori :)

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Hi Lisa,
Love your tag and those goodies from Emma, I'm going to have to check out!!! I like that little hanger too. Adorable!!!

Thanks so much for your comment on the Action Wobble blog about my bag! So glad you stopped by.

Susie

Lisa said...

Thank you Susie :)