Saturday, May 4, 2013

Designer Challenge Thursday - Critter Card Challenge


















Hello Everyone,

Happy Saturday. I am so glad the weekend is here. After working a long busy week, I always look forward to the weekends.

I'm joining the challenge over at My Creative Time For Me (Emma). Glora is the Designer this week and came up with a really cute challenge. Make a set of 4 3" x 3" cards. That's it, easy enough right. I love making this size card because they make cute gift sets. If you are up to an extra challenge, make the cards with a critter theme. I used the small dots embossing folder and embossed each card. I decided to use Emma's cute stamp set called All Around Accessories. That dinosaur is so darn cute. (Are dinosaurs a critter?) LOL I used markers to color them. I added some glossy accents to the eyes, then I cut them out and popped them on dimensionals. The sentiment is from Robyn at My Pink Stamper called Punny-licious. It goes perfect. I used the die from Emma's set Build a Banner Kit to stamp the sentiment and also popped them on dimensionals.  I used a cocoa colored ink to ink around the cards.

Go check out Emma's blog to see the awesome cards everyone made. Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon. :)

10 comments:

Glora said...

Aw how cute! I love that you used Emma's darling dinosaur. These turned out so cute! Awesome job! Thanks for joining my designer challenge over at My Creative Time! Hugs- Glora

Lisa said...

Thanks Glora :)

Cassandra said...

These are so cute! Love the embossing..nice touch! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Cathryn said...

These are soooo cute! LOve the tag and dino! Thanks for joining along with the My Creative Time Challenge! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Lisa said...

Thanks Cassandra and Cathryn :)

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

These are dino-mite! ;) Thanks for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime!

Nikki

Leanne said...

How CUTE!! Love that you used Emma's dinosaur! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne

Lisa said...

Thanks Nikki and Leanne ;)

Cindy said...

Your cards are just TOO CUTE,AWESOME job with them!!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at My Creative Time!!!:)

Lisa said...

Thank you Cindy.