Saturday, April 6, 2013

Flowers for Mom

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well. The sun is shining here today so that makes for a great beginning.  This is my card for the challenge over at Emma's blog, Cassandra is the Designer and she is doing a Color Challenge.  The Colors of the Rainbow to be exact!  All you have to do is make a project of your choice using 3 of the following 6 colors: RedOrangeYellowGreenBluePurple.  For a more difficult challenge - if you dare...use ALL 6 colors!!!  





















For my card I used white card stock. I used an embossing folder called Floral Screen, Emma's flower petal dies, I used the smallest flower. I glued a coordinating skittle to each one and used dimensionals to pop them up. The punch is from Stampin' Up and the sentiment is from Mom You Rock, from Emma. I also popped it up. I inked all around it with the colors.

Join in on the fun and don't forget to check out Emma's blog http://www.creativetimeforme.com to see all the amazing projects.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day and weekend.

7 comments:

Cassandra said...

Wahoo! ALL the colors! Love it! The flowers are so pretty and I just love the embossing too! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Lisa said...

:) Thanks Cassandra, it was an awesome challenge.

Karon said...

Really Pretty - love the little flowers and great embossing. TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, what a pretty card!!! Love the pretty colors!

Did you do the flower on the vase too? It looks so nice behind your card.

Lisa said...

Thanks Karon and Audrey, no I didn't do the flower on the vase, that is painted/embedded on the vase. There is a different flower on each side.

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your PRETTY card,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!!:)

Glora said...

This turned out BEAUTIFUL! I love seeing all of these flowers in the colors of the rainbow. You did a beautiful job! Thanks for joining the My Creative Time Designer Challenge! Hugs- Glora