Hi Everyone, Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here for my turn on the Bugbytes. Thank you Miss Pam for having me.
I thought I would do an oldie but goody technique, which is stamping with Bleach. I learned this years ago and had an aha moment when I was thinking of what to do. It might be new to some of you who have never heard of it or tried it.
Don't worry, it doesn't ruin your stamps, you just wash them off with a little soap and water. These images are from an older stamp set from Stampin' Up. I'm so sorry, but, I don't know the name of it. It's funny because, I organized most of my stamp sets in CD cases and forgot to name some of them. :( Shame on me.
I folded a couple of pieces of paper on my table and put a piece of paper towel on top. I figured I didn't need a lot of bleach so this was fine. I poured some bleach onto the paper towel. I stamped, just like you would stamp in ink and Viola. These images are embedded so the image isn't crisp with the bleach, but, I liked the look of it. One image is a flower, one is a dragonfly and one is leaves.
The base of the card which is an A2 size card, is card stock from Stampin' Up, the mat is Designer paper from a 6 x 6 paper pad called Away We Go from My Mind's Eye. The ribbon is also from Stampin' Up. I added a brad to the ribbon. I didn't put a sentiment yet because I'm not sure what I'll be doing with the card yet. :) Well, that is my project for today. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, see you soon.