Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Creative Time Designer's Challenge - Miss Kim





















Happy Saturday Everyone. I am so glad it's the weekend. :) This card is for the Designer's Challenge over at My Creative Time (Emma) and Miss Kim is the hostess. She chose to do a Tic Tac Toe challenge. Your project has to have three items in a row, horizontal, vertical or diagonal. You can also do anything in addition if you choose to.

My sweet son, embossed the card and cut out the die for me :) Hey, got to give credit where credit is due right?

I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on Kraft card stock, Emma's sweet postage frame die, those darling rabbits are from Emma's stamp set Hello Spring. The patterned paper is from a 6 x 6 paper pad called Harvest Lane by Simple Stories. The buttons and pearls are from my stash and I added stickles to the bunnies to bring them to life.

Check out Emma's project and all the Designer's projects. They did an amazing job, as always.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend. Enjoy.








8 comments:

Cassandra said...

How cute! Extra points for your son helping out :)!!! Love those little bunnies too. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Lisa, how cute is this!!! I just love your card -- and the little pearl bunny tails are just too adorable!

Your son did a wonderful job embossing and die cutting; always great to have little helping hands... lol!

Kim H said...

Lisa ~ Oh how CUTE is this card! I do LOVE those darling bunnies ~ I never thought about using them this way(blinged up) with their pearl tails. Of course the MCT products & the papers too! h
Hey my son LOVES to emboss ~ I say let them help and teach them to be creative! ADORBS! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

Cindy said...

Your card is soooo CUTE,AWESOME job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

Lisa said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments.

Gaylynn said...

Oh, I like your framed bunnies. I love those stamps. :)

My Creative Time said...

Oh my word..... Your card is simply FABULOUS!!! Awesome job w/the challenge my friend!
Big hugs,
Emma:)

Lisa said...

AW, thanks Emma :)