Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Two More Dress Forms




















Hi Everyone,

I just had to post two more dress forms that I made. I love these so much, they are so easy to make and very addictive.  I made one with Red Tulle and the other one is made with mini cupcake liners. I am going to adhere a stick to the back and put it in a spool so that I can display them in my craft room.

The first two I gave to a friend and she liked them alot. These two I made for my room. I might just make more for gifts.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

8 comments:

Lori Apgar said...

These are darling!!!!

Lisa said...

Thank you Lori :)

Karon said...

These two are great too Lisa - wonderful. TFS

Lisa said...

Thank you Karon :)

Beebeebabs said...

Awwwwwww absolutely beautiful - love them tfs!!!

Lisa said...

Thanks Beebeebabs :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Both posts of your dress forms are just adorable, Lisa!

Lisa said...

Thank you Audrey :)