Saturday, February 9, 2013

Designers Challenge - Nikki Foraker


















I made this card for the challenge at My Creative Time's blog. Nikki Foraker is the Designer and it is her choice of what we make and she chose embossing. I used the Vintage Wallpaper folder (which I love), I also heat embossed the heart which is from Emma called Forever with red embossing powder. This picture doesn't really show the shine. I cut a doily in half and ruffled up the edges and adhered that down under the heart. I used a punch from Stampin' Up for the two strips on both sides of the card. The ribbon is crinkle ribbon that Dear Sheila sent me some time ago. I used Emma's flower dies and adhered a gem to the center. I stamped the sentiment, from Emma's stamp set called More Gift Card Sentiments.

I wasn't sure about this card at first, it's a little different for me, but, I am trying new things and I think it ended up coming out cute. Join the challenge, it's fun and don't forget to check out Emma's blog to see all the Designer's gorgeous projects. Thanks for stopping by. It is much appreciated.

9 comments:

Cassandra said...

Such pretty embossing...with the perfect pretty sentiment too! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge. :)

Karon said...

Love the embossing and great flower. TFS

Leanne said...

Pretty card!! Love all the details you have added to it! Thanks for playing with My Creative Time Designer's Challenge! Hugs, Leanne

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Well this is just too beautiful! LOVE that embossing! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime!

Nikki

Lisa said...

Thank you Ladies ;)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my, your card is just lovely! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challenge!
liz

Lisa said...

Thanks Liz :)

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo PRETTY!!!great embossing and details,Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)

Lisa said...

Thank you Cindy :)