Sunday, February 10, 2013

All Dressed Up





















Hi Everyone,

Aren't these so darn cute? I saw these on a friend's blog, Kimberly from Stampin By The Sea and I fell in love with them. I didn't have the dress form from Stampin' Up so I looked through my cartridges. I was thrilled to see that the Forever Young cartridge had the dress form. I used my Gypsy to make it a little wider and found the flower, also on the same cartridge. I printed some out, cut them in half and hot glued them on to create a dress/skirt, then I used gems to create the necklace.

You can use tulle, ribbon, lace, whatever your heart desires. I just love these to pieces and I will be making quite a few of them. I thanked Kimberly for inspiring me :)

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Karon said...

These are so super cute Lisa, love them both. TFS

Lisa said...

Thanks Karon :)