Sunday, January 13, 2013

Gypsy Made Simple Snowgirl Window Card


















Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I am so happy that I had some time to join in with Sheila at She's A Sassy Lady to follow her along and make a window card. Sheila made her window card with Elmo, her card came out beautiful, I love Elmo.  I am thrilled with how mine came out. :) I think it's one of the best cards I've made. Sheila thank you for giving that little push to try new things. It took a little time to get everything placed and welded right but WOW, I was so excited to see the finished product.

This came at a perfect time too because I just finished crocheting a scarf for a friend and this card will go perfect with it.

I used the Art Philosophy cartridge for the base of the card (just like Sheila did). My snowgirl is from the Winter Wonderland cartridge. On her face, the pieces were so tiny, so I used a marker to draw her eyes and gave her rosy cheeks. I used the snow flakes cuttlebug folder for my window. The inside mat is the same cut from Art Philosophy, just smaller to fit. I inked it with light blue ink. The (For You) is from the Don Juan cartridge, I welded the letters together and cut it out with blue glitter cardstock. My patterned paper is from My Minds Eye, a 6" x 6" paper pad called Merry. My sentiment and snowflakes are from My Pink Stamper stamps called Winter Punnies.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, it is very much appreciated.




5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa, this card is GORGEOUS! The first time you make one of these cards it is hard but after that it becomes easier and easier.... I think I am hooked on these window cards. I love everything about your card!!! Thanks for playing along today at She's A Sassy Lady!

Lisa said...

Thank you Sheila :)

Karon said...

Lisa, this is such a wonderful card - love the papers. TFS

Lisa said...

Thank you Karon.

Staying Crafty said...

It's wonderful! I just adore cards like this and yours has such a fun selection of pretty colors and gorgeous embossing.