Thursday, January 24, 2013

Designer Challenge with Liz Munoz 1,2,3 Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Boy it is frigid here in New England, WOW. Well, it is Winter so it's to be expected. We've been very lucky.

So I joined the challenge over at Emma's. It's a fairly easy one. Liz is the Designer today and she is asking that you make something with 1 Bow, 2 Pattern Papers and 3 Buttons. Sounds easy, right? This is what I came up with. I made this card for my mother.

















My Bow is Red Tulle, my 2 Pattern Papers are from the 6 x 6 paper pad called Blush from My Minds Eye and my 3 Buttons are the two pink flower and the pink heart. I used the sentiment and that darling bear from Beary Special Thoughts from My Creative Time. I stamped the sentiment on a leftover piece of pattern paper and cut a tail, I used dimensionals on the sentiment and on the bear. I added stickles to the little heart on the bear and some glossy accents to his eyes and nose. Lastly, I used the rolled flower die, as an embellishment, also from Emma.

I know my mother will love this card, it's just to let her know how much she is loved, even though she already knows :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Join the challenge if you can and don't forget to stop by Emma's to see her and her Design Team's fabulous projects.

16 comments:

Gaylynn said...

Sweet bear design with pretty background papers. She will love it.

Karon said...

This is so cute - I love the little bear and fabulous tulle bow! TFS

Cassandra said...

Tull--eeee! As Emma would say..hee hee! Love it! Such a cute little teddy bear too. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge. :)

Cindy said...

Oh WOW your card is just BEAUTIFUL!!!I LOVE your sweet little bear and the pretty bow,Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)

Lisa said...

Thank you so much ladies :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow! super cute adding that little bear! love the big tulle bow too! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challenge!
liz

Lisa said...

Thank you Liz :)

Leanne said...

Awww just love your teddy!!! You did a awesome job with the challenge! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Time's Designer Challenge! Hugs, Leanne

Craft Me This said...

Don't you just love that little bear. So cute.

Lisa said...

Thank you Leanne and Barbara :)

CherylB said...

Oh pretty! Love the bow! Great job!

CherylB said...

Oh pretty! Love the bow! Great job!

Court said...

Darling card and thank you SO much for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Your card is so beary cute! I hope we'll see you again!

Lisa said...

Thank you Cheryl and Court :)

My Creative Time said...

WOW!!!! Your card is FABULOUS my sweet friend! Thanks for joining us!
Hugs,
Emma:)

Lisa said...

Thank you Emma :)