Saturday, October 13, 2012

Christmas Tags























Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are doing well and are enjoying the weekend so far. I made some Christmas Tags for a swap, 15 of them :) and I made one to send to Miss Sheila for her to post on her blog. Now I'm not going to tell you which one is which :D that's a surprise.

Aren't these cute though? I enjoyed making them and the cute little elf and the sweet little bird are both on wobbles.

Recipe: Tags - Art Philosophy cartridge
              Elf and Bird - Jolly Holidays
              Stickles, Gems and Ribbon - from my stash
              Sentiments - My Pink Stamper stamps
              Punch - Martha Stewart

I cut out the elf tag again in white so that I could use the top and bottom. On the top, I used the icicle punch from Martha Stewart. On the bird tag, I adhered pattern paper to half of the tag, then cut off the remaining.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

Karon said...

Both such great tags Lisa, love the little elf:-) Karon

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These tags are just too cute! I can't wait to see them. Thanks for sharing them with us and I look forward to getting one in the mail...

Lisa said...

Thanks Karon and Sheila :)