Friday, July 20, 2012

A Swapped Gift










Hi Everyone,

It's Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room and it's my turn to post today. I'm so grateful to still be doing what I love to do and I thank Sheila for having me and for all of you for looking and commenting.

I didn't make anything this turn, but I did want to show you all what someone did make for my friend Lisa who was in a swap and she in turn gifted it to me. That is where I got my blog name. I have been thinking of changing it to something more catchy but I can't think of anything yet.

I think this is a good idea to make for ourselves or as gifts. I know the person that made this cut out the name and the flowers with the Cricut and stamped craft room, then framed it.

I have it hanging up in my craft room. I loved it when she gave it to me. Maybe this can inspire you and me to make more things for ourselves or as gifts. I hope everyone is keeping as cool as they can in this heat and have a wonderful weekend. I am trying to motivate myself to work on my son's high school album. I would love to get that done for him. Thank you for stopping by and see you soon.

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this will look great in your craft room. What a wonderful gift indeed! Thanks for sharing at She's A Sassy Lady today.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lisa. I was over at Sheila's and saw your wonderful gift from your friend.

Wanted to stop over just to say hi, and that I've missed you my friend.

I'll be back again soon!

Hugs