Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cardz TV Challenge

































Hi Again,

WOW 2 posts in one night, hmmmmm. ;) I am submitting this tag for Mary's challenge at Cardz TV. It is an Anything Goes challenge. I decided to make a simple tag using Emma's tag dies. I used my cuttlebug to cut two out, one in white cardstock and one in a patterned paper which is a 6 x 6 designer paper pad called Vanity Fair from My Minds Eye. I adhered them together to make the tag sturdier. I inked around the tag with Amber ink. I stamped a butterfly which is from Stampin Up (sorry, I don't have the name of it) with Juniper Ink from Close to my Heart. I used the Gable Green marker from Stampin Up to color it in, then I cut it out and used my tape runner to adhere it. I used Emma's rolled flower die to make that beautiful flower. That was adhered with Glossy Accents. I used a glue dot to adhere the embellishment from my stash. Lastly, I added curly ribbon that was sent to me from the sweet Sheila.

I think it came out cute. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visits :) See you again soon.

2 comments:

Karon said...

Your tag is so pretty. Love the butterfly and ribbon. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice tag!!!