Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cardz TV Challenge #110























Hi Everyone,

I decided to try to do other challenges when time allows so that I can get more involved in blogging. Mary at Cardz TV has challenges and this challenge is to make a Father's Day card using any cartridge using any colors.

I used the Wrap It Up cartridge for the ties and decided that I would put the letters in each tie to spell out DAD. I used the Don Juan cartridge for those. The letters cut out of the ties and I just added the middle pieces. The base of the card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" in blue cardstock from Stampin Up and the layer is 4" x 5 1/4" in a patterned cardstock from the My Guy stack from DCWV. The ties were cut at 3 1/2". I used the stamps that I have from My Creative Time, All Around Everything and All Around Accessories, (sorry Mary :( I hope that's ok, I don't have any of your stamp sets, yet :)
Then I adhered the 3 small blue gems.

Thank you for stopping by, your visits mean alot.

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a wonderful card. Love the colors and cute design. TFS