Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Card For A Friend





















Hi Everyone,

I have a few Get Well cards that I am making for friends. I love making things for friends but I don't like that my friends are sick :( I hope the cards that I am sending will put a smile on their faces and that they get well soon.

This card was made with a cute image of Tilda and I must say that I am so proud of myself because I did masking to make it so she is sitting on the fence. Isn't she so cute?
I colored her in with some Copics and some Stampin Up markers. The little bird is also a stamp, I colored him in with Stampin Up markers. I got this S shaped card idea from Mary. The ovals are cut out from the Elegant Edges cartridge.

I hope my friend will love this card as much as I loved making it for her.

See you all soon. Stay healthy :)

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable card that is sure to put a smile on her face. It sure seems we have been sending a lot of get well cards out hasn't it? Stay healthy is an understatement.

Lisa said...

Thanks Sheila, I know :(

Karon said...

Such a lovely card and love the image. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card you did a great job thanks for sharing!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

I just can't imagine any friend not being appreciative and warmed by such an adorable card! Toooo cute!