Thursday, May 10, 2012

Throwback Thursday - Emma's Birthday Celebration





















Hello Everyone,

Emma is celebrating big time today. She not only is celebrating her birthday, she is also celebrating her 17th stamp and die release. Happy Birthday Emma and Congratulations.

I wanted to join in on the challenge to make something birthday. (Cake, balloons, party hats). So I used the Elegant Edges cartridge for the base of the card and the mat. I got the balloons from Stretch Your Imagination and the party hats from Disney's Pooh and Friends.

I adhered a party hat to each balloon with dimensionals and stamped Peachy Faces on each balloon with the Everyday Character faces. I tied a bow with ribbon from Paper Trey Ink. A white gel pen was used to color in the eyes and then I added Glossy Accents on the black part of the eyes, (learned from Emma) :) I used chalk on their cheeks. I also used Emma's polka dot stamp from the Build a Banner kit, for the hats, then used stickles on them.

I think it came out adorable :) Again, Happy Birthday Emma.

Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon.

11 comments:

Cassandra said...

This is soooo cute and happy!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

~ Cassandra

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute cute - love it tfs!!!

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo SUPER CUTE with those sweet little balloons!Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

Cindy said...

Awww...this is SO cute! I love the adorable faces on the balloons! SO cute!! Thank you for playing along with us at MCT! :)
Cindy

Lisa said...

Thank you ladies ;) It was my pleasure.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great card. Love the little hats on the balloons! TFS

jordanbev5 said...

So cute!!

Trell Doxie said...

Very well executed card design! Love the colors and I love the edge treatment!!

Lisa said...

Thanks again everyone. OMG, I got a comment from Trell ;) Thanks Trell.

Taylor said...

What a SUPER CUTE card!! Love it...TFS Hugz:) Taylor

Glora said...

Wow, those balloons could not be cuter! I'm totally in LOVE with them! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora