Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Emma





















Hi Everyone,

Today is Emma from My Creative Time's Birthday and it is my 27th Wedding Anniversary ;) so, I can never forget Emma's Birthday. :) (May 10th).

I decided to make her a card. It's on time on my blog, but it will be late in the mail. Sorry Emma. :(

I wanted to incorporate some of her favorites things :) so, the base of the card is Kraft cardstock from Paper Trey Ink. The patterned papers are from 6 x 6 Designer Paper pads from My Minds Eye. The top one is polka dots. I purchased them on My Craft Channel, if you haven't already, subscribe to the site because they have some awesome daily deals, not to mention popular crafters that have lots of ideas and videos. Emma's products are one of their Top Picks.

I used Emma's dies, the XL Label Die, the Stitched Oval Die and the Rolled Flower Die. I stamped the XL Label Die with one of the XL Label Border stamps. The sentiment is from a stamp set that I won from Sheila from She's A Sassy Lady :) they are clear stamps from Inkadinkado. I added some twine around the XL Label Die, I cut out the Stiched Oval die twice to make a layer of the same patterned papers. I added a pearl in the center of the flower and did some stitching around the card.

Happy Birthday Emma, I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and may all your wishes come true. You deserve it as you do so much for others. Enjoy.

See you soon.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card and I am sure Emma will love being remembered! TFS

Beebeebabs said...

Thanks Lisa - such a beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

My Creative Time said...

You are SO CUTE my friend!!! Thank you for ALWAYS ALWAYS being so sweet to me!
BIG HUGE HUGE hugs,
Emma;)
P.S. LOVE your project!!!;)