Monday, May 21, 2012

Gypsy Made Simple 5 x 5 Anything Goes Card


















Hi Everyone,

I was so happy that I had time to participate in Sheila from shesasassylady.blogspot.com's challenge. You can create the card anyway you want as long as it has layers.

My base is black cardstock and the shapes are from George and Basic Shapes, the second layer is a patterned cardstock from The Pets Stack from DCWV, the top layer is manila cardstock. The cute dog and cat are from Cricut Sampler. The scallops are from Elegant Edges, which I popped up with dimensionals. I used black with white polka dots ribbon and inked the edges of the top layer with black ink. I used a white gel pen to do stitching. I colored in the dog and cat with markers. The sentiments are from More Punnylicious from mypinkstamper.com.

The inside of the card has a manila mat and I used the dog house from Cricut Sampler.

I'm happy with how my card came out. Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Thanks Sheila for another great Gypsy made simple card. :) See you soon.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great little card. I love the detail and the little puppies are as cute as can be! Thanks for playing along and sharing today at She's A Sassy Lady.

Luvy said...

Just adorable!!

Beebeebabs said...

Super cute thanks for sharing!!!