Saturday, April 28, 2012

Gypsy Made Simple Shape Card

Happy Saturday Everyone,






















YAY, Sheila, I did it. LOL. I am so happy I got to participate in your Saturday morning challenge. For those of you who are just visiting for the first time, Sheila at She's a Sassy Lady takes the time every Saturday morning to do a video with her Gypsy. She shows you how easy it is to create cards. I don't always have the easiest time following along but, this morning, I found this card quite easy, so I figured I would give it a try.

For my card I used George and Basic Shapes. I used a cupcake from the Love You A Latte cartridge for the layers. I stamped some sentiments and a dragonfly. I added some gems to bring it out.

Sheila, I love your hippo card, especially the little skirt. Adorable. Thank you for taking the time to do these videos. See you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, it looks fantastic!!! Great job!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card Lisa! Wasn't it easier than you thought? Love it and thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, my sweet Lisa! Just wanted to say hi as I was doing some visiting!