Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Creative Times Link Up Par-Tea


















Hi Everyone,

If you don't know by now, Emma over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ is having a Link up Par-Tea to celebrate her 15th edition stamp release for March. Oh my goodness, these stamp sets are just adorable. I only purchased two sets, You Are Perk-fect and Coffee Break. I just had to have the Coffee Break set because it comes with the cutest Coffee cup die.

For my project, I used the Embossed Gift Card Holder. I cut it out in my Cuttlebug using Kraft cardstock. The cup was cut out in brown and the sleeve for the cup in Kraft. The Coffee Break stamp set comes with three mini background stamps, so I used the one that has different coffee phrases. I stamped it on the bottom of the gift card holder to make it the background.

I used the coffee beans from the stamp set You Are Perk-fect and stamped them on the sleeve and the top of the gift card, along with the sentiment that is from that same stamp set. I inked the edges of the sleeve with brown ink and popped it up with dimensionals, I also used dimensionals on the cup. I tied tulle around the gift card. Lastly, I used glossy accents on the coffee beans. My theme was all coffee color ;)

Thank you for stopping by, your comments mean so much. Have a wonderful weekend.

10 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Wow Lisa great job on your gift card!!!! Thanks for stopping by!! :)

Short Scrapper said...

You did a great job! Love the use of the coffee beans on the cup label!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great gift card! Love it.

My Creative Time said...

OMG! This is FANTASTIC! AWESOME job my sweet friend & Thanks for playing along!
BIG HUGE HUGS!
EMMA:)

Lisa said...

Thanks Ladies :)

Cindy said...

Oh Lisa...this Gift Card Holder is perfect!! I love how the Coffee Beans look here!! :)
Thank you for playing along!:)
Cindy

Jeanne said...

This is adorable! Love the coffee beans and the glossy accents! Thanks for joining out Link up Par-Tea! :)

LindaV said...

Nice job! I love the coffee beans. You may want to visit my BLOG this morning! You may have been picked for a prize! Just saying!!!

Cassandra said...

Cute! Love how you added the glossy accents....I gotta get me some of that! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Link Up Par-tea!!!

~ Cassandra

Lisa said...

Thank you all so much ladies ;)