Saturday, March 24, 2012

Gypsy Made Simple Easter Window Card





















Hi Everyone,

I thought that I would join in with Sheila at She's a Sassy Lady today and make this Easter Window Card. I must say, I definitely need practice using my Gypsy. I think it came out ok but not exactly the way I wanted it. My duck layer wasn't right so I ended up just coloring in the eyes and adding some rosy cheeks. As you can see the layer for the inside was too small. :) I'll have to try this again.

Sheila, thanks for taking the time out of your busy life to show us how to make cute, simple cards with our Gypsy's. Like I said, I need to practice. I have a hard time following along because sometimes the cartridges that you choose to use, I don't have. I know that as long as the basics are there it's fine, I just think until I get used to it, it might make it easier. I used a frame from Elegant Edges, and the duck from Create a Critter.

I'm glad to see you are back doing these videos and I might just try to play along more often to get some practice. Thanks again and see you soon. Have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa, I love your little duck window card! Aren't they fun to make and send out to those you love. Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady today.

Lisa said...

Thank you Sheila ;)

tracym110 said...

What a cute sweet little card! I love the colors. It has such a sweet feel to it!
Tracy M :)

Lisa said...

Thank you Tracy ;)

GabyCreates.com said...

So so cute Lisa!! and love the coffee card below too!