Friday, February 10, 2012

The Most Amazing News

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I really haven't even been scrapping. I've been working and I've been tired but, I've also been playing detective. I started playing detective many years ago but never had any luck, so I just went on with my life with a heavy heart, soul and mind. I do believe everything happens for a reason and God answers our prayers when he is ready and when he thinks the time is right. We may not always agree with him but he is the Boss. :) So, I met a cousin that I had never known about and he had some interesting news, with the information he provided, I picked up my detective skills again and I could not believe after 47 years, I finally succeeded. Not to say I had been searching for 47 years, more like hoping and praying. Well, my hopes and prayers came true. I found my long lost brother. Can I just say I was flooded with emotions. I still cannot believe it. It is so surreal. My mother and sister are also so very happy. We have such mixed feelings because I also lost two brothers, a grandmother and two aunts. Now we are feeling saddened by them not being able to revel in this joy. I've been trying to except that they are looking down and are revelling in the joy. I guess that makes me feel a little better, but not really.

I am so happy that my brother was just as ecstatic as I was, if not more. He says he always knew something was missing in his life, now he is beyond thrilled and it's so amazing that he has no ill feelings at all. Now he has a mother, an older sister and a younger sister. Of course, I'm sure you can imagine this story has a long history, but we are going to meet soon and start new memories and enjoy as much time with each other as God will allow. My brother says that I am his angel and that he will never forget what I've done for him. I am just so grateful to my cousin for giving me the information that he had and to God for making this a reality. So, right now we are writing each other and sending pictures and talking on the phone. Hopefully, in the next couple of months, we can meet and finally be at peace.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

That's wonderful news!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wonderful news! I hope you meet soon!

Dana said...

Congrats. That is great.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Awesome news, God does do miracles!

Lisa said...

Thank you everyone ;)

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh Lisa, what absolutely wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you both! Prayers and persistent pays off -- aren't you glad now you picked up your investigative skills again?!!!

Again I'm soooooo very happy for you!

Lisa said...

Thanks again everyone ;)