Sunday, December 18, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps :: Sketch Challenge 67 - Designers' Choice

Hi My Sweet Friends,

Brrrrr, it is freezing out tonight. I'm so thankful to be in a warm home.

I was so glad I was able to join in on this special Peachy Keen challenge. I love Peachy Keen stamps and all the designers. I have been a fan for a while and I enjoy seeing what everyone creates. All the designers are such an inspiration. Here is my card that I made for this challenge.




















I used the adorable gingerbread boy from Lorie and Al Gingerbread Set PK-416. My card is the Kraft cardstock from Paper Trey Ink. For the background, I used the woodgrain stamp from Market Street stamps. I stamped Al on white cardstock, colored him with Copics and Stampin Up markers, cut him out and used dimensionals to pop him up. I also stamped the two pot holders and added some color to them. I used My Creative Times stamp from the Gift Card sentiment stamp set. The pattern cardstock is from my stash, I don't remember which pack it is from, sorry. I don't keep my cardstock in order by their names, but by colors so I don't always remember. I also added gold tulle.

Thank you for visiting, I appreciate it ;)

5 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

This is just too adorable Lisa! And love the mouse below! .. And congratulations on being mentioned for having inspired a fellow crafter!!!

Raven B said...

Lisa This is 'DORABLE!!!!! I love the colors you used and those little mittens are super cute!
Hugs,
Raven

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is just as cute as can be Lisa. I too love my Peachy Keen stamps as every thing looks so much better with a little Peachy Keen smile on it! TFS

girlia said...

too cute

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Lisa, how cute!!!

Been dealing with some issues lately which have kept me mia but I've missed you and your creativeness!!!

Looking forward to sharing a wonderful 2012 with you!!!

Wanted to make sure I wished you and your family a wonderful holiday, my friend!

Hugs!