Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm joining in on the Peachy Keen Challenge Sketch.
Here is my card. Oh my goodness, I think it came out so cute. I had an idea when I saw the stamp set that Peachy Keen is giving for the prize, which is PK-281 Valentine Cupids. I have this set so I decided to use the cute mouse.

I stamped the darling mouse and cut him out. I cut off the wings, bow and tail. I colored him with Copics, added some accents with a white gel pen and put some glossy accents on his nose. I added a jute tail, a candy cane from the Very Merry Tags cartridge, which I cut out in red and white, layered the white one on top of the red one and added red marker just around the edges and red stickle stripes. The adorable hat is from the Winter Wonderland cartridge, I cut it out in red and added some Snow Writer from Peachy Keen and some Frosted Lace stickles.

The base of the card is Kraft cardstock from Paper Trey Ink and the patterned papers are from the Christmas Combo Printed Matstack from DCWV and the sentiment paper is from The Homemade Christmas stack from DCWV. I hope you like my card as much as I do ;)

Don't forget to check out all the beautiful creations from the Peachy Keen Designers.

Thanks for stopping by and as always, thank you for all the sweet comments.











11 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this is as cute as can be! I love it and that litte mouse is just adorable.

Viv said...

Wow Lisa!! WHAT a fabulous card!! All those elements you put together to make such a fantastic card! Gotta love that jute tail!
Thanks for playing along with us. Good luck! xxx

Amy Bryant said...

he is so cute :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lisa! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving also!

What an adorable mouse card you made; it's so darn cute and a great take on the sketch!

Hugs, my friend!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

EEK!!! This is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the jute tail...what a FAB idea!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeenStamps!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

Lisa said...

Thanks everyone for the awesome comments ;)

Lisa B said...

First of all I have to say I LOVE your blog! It is so fun!! I love what you did with mouse and turned him into a Santa mouse! Thank you for playing along with our sketch challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps.

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

adorable, love how you emphasized his tail....totally awesome card :)

Lisa said...

Thank you ;)

Janice W. said...

I think your card turned out really cute too! Great job with the challenge and good idea for the tail! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

Lisa said...

Thanks Janice :)