Thursday, October 13, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge - 10/13/11

Hi Everyone,

It's Throwback Thursday again and this time it's using a card feature from an older cartridge making it a Halloween Theme.


















My card is from A Childs Year cartridge and the spider is from Stretch Your Imagination. The cardstock for the card is from DCWV, the Midnight Spell paperstack and the purple cardstock is from Graphic 45, Halloween in Wonderland. The gray cardstock is from AC Moore. The trick or treat with candy corn is a piece of ribbon. I used the Scallop and Stitched Circle Dies with the cute little spider stamp, all from My Creative Time. I added google eyes to the spider.

Check out Emma's blog for her Awesome card along with her Design Team's great creations. Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon.

10 comments:

Gerda said...

Hi Lisa,
Thats a wunderfull card you have made. The spider is very nice.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Lisa, what a cute and fun little card!!! I am sitting here laughing at that adorable and funny little spider!!!

Lisa said...

Thank you Ladies ;)

VICTORIA said...

Love your card. :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh, how cute is this.... I just love this. What a wonderful reminder to use more of the older carts too. TFS

Donna and Sara said...

Love that happy little spider, great job!

Crafting Katie said...

What an adorable card! I love the shape of it, and your patterned spider is so cute! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Lisa said...

Thank you everyone for your comments ;)

CraftsManda said...

This is SO darling! I love your spider with the googly eyes. SO CUTE!!

Kate said...

This is cute. I love the DP you used. Thank you so much for playing with us over at My Creative Time’s Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate