Monday, October 24, 2011

My Creative Time's Design Team Call

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited because Emma from My Creative Time is having a Design Team call. I am on Sheila's Team (She's a Sassy Lady) and I love our group of talented ladies and gentlemen. I would also love to design for Emma. She is one of my favorite blogging designer friends. I think if I were chosen, I would feel the same way she felt being chosen to design for Peachy Keen ;)

Here is my entry.


I used the graveyard card on the Wrap It Up Cartridge. I cut it at 5". I used the ghost from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge, also cut at 5". I used the Build a Banner die and stamp set, also the All Around Halloween stamp set, both from My Creative Time. I colored the bottom grass with 3 shades of Copic green markers, used a Peachy face from Everyday Character - PK-490 for the ghost, did some doodling and added a twine bow.


This is the inside of the card.
















A slight side view.

Thanks for stopping by. Good Luck to all the entries.

24 comments:

Kristin said...

Adorable! I love that ghost! Good luck!!

callyannc said...

Oh snap this is cute! I do not think I can be as good as all of the entries! Great job and good luck! TFS CallyAnn(follow)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Jessi said...

Cute Card

JanJan808Kreate said...

Kute n kreative kard...good luck.

Lisa said...

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments.

Linda said...

Oh this is adorable! Good luck on the call!

Micia said...

So cute I love the little ghost! good luck


Micia

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Such a beautiful card. Wish you all kinds of luck... but you are a talented lady, don't be to surprised if you get called.

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, I love your entry!!! How cute and adorable!!! I wish you love and I got a prayer for you too -- never hurts... lol!!!

Mel said...

Great Entry- Love the banner on the inside of the card.

Cassandra said...

Sooo cute...love your ghost! Good luck :)

Cassandra

Glora said...

SO cute. I love Peachy Keen faces and that is one of my favorite ghost cuts. Good luck! Hugs- Glora

girlia said...

Adorable.

Lisa said...

WOW, thanks so much for all these sweet comments. :)

Dorcas said...

This is really adorable. Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave your sweet comment. I've really discovered a lovely group of people through crafting!

I'm sure we'll see you on Emma's DT. Your work is beautiful and very well thought out.

Annette said...

super cute card...loving that little Ghost...
Good Luck

CraftsManda said...

Ok. I LOVE this!! Your ghost is so cute and the sentiment is darling. The one on the inside is my favorite!! Great job!!

Melissa said...

Very CUTE card! Good Luck!

Savahanna said...

Sooo cute. Good luck with the DT. Great card

Jenn said...

I had no clue that there was a graveyard on Wrap it Up. I guess I need to go look at all of my cartridges and see what's hiding on them! :-)

-Jenn
http://jennuinecrafts.com

Dilsaver Designs said...

That is just too adorable, love how you inked the bottom green! Good luck with the DT call :)

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

This is just too cute to spook. So adorable. Good Luck on the DT Call. Smooches... Felicia

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

So cute!! I love that twine bow! Good luck on the DT Call!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Rachel W K said...

Lisa, this is such a great Halloween card! I love the touches of grass you even added to the bottom. Best of luck for the DT!!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com