Monday, September 12, 2011

Whooooooooooo Loves You?














Hi Everyone,

I can't believe it's Monday already. The weekends go by way too fast. I am joining Sheila at She's A Sassy Lady. She did a tutorial on how to make a wide card on the gypsy using a template, so I thought I would give it a try. I don't have the Hoot N' Holler cartridge, so I used the owl from the Just Because cartridge.

My cardstock is from the Ooh La La stack from My Mind's Eye. I used a punch from Stampin Up and the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's stamp sets. I put googly eyes and stitching on the owl.

Thanks for coming by. Please stop by on Friday to see what I came up with for my monthly design with She's A Sassy Lady. :)

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this is just adorable! Love the colors as he is so cheerful! Love it! Thanks for sharing and playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!

Lisa said...

Thank you Sheila ;)

Pat Bowman said...

Another great job!

Lisa said...

Thank you Pat ;)

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, you still did a wonderful job on your card even if you didn't have the Hoot'n Holler card -- you improvised well! Cute card!!!

Gotta run over to see it at Sheila's too, and leave a comment... lol!!!