Thursday, September 29, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Hello Everyone,

It's Throwback Thursday again. We were asked to use a "FONT" cartridge for this challenge. I chose Don Juan. I picked this cute house image. I welded two houses together on my gypsy and cut the base of the card out on Kraft cardstock. I copied the house image and cut that out on this pretty cardstock. I just love brown and blue together.

I used the stitched oval die from My Creative Time and stamped the sentiment from Home Sewn, also from My Creative time. I stamped it on Kraft cardstock and inked around the edges with brown ink. I also stamped the heart with the key hole in it, cut it out, then popped both up with dimensionals. I used the grass stamps to stamp on the bottom. I then wrapped the card with brown and white twine.


Check out Emma's adorable card and all her Design Team's creations. They all did a Fantastic job. Thanks for visiting, please come again ;)

8 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, this is so cute!!! I think you're going to now turn into the welding "queen"... lol!!!

Great job, my friend!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

very cute! don't you just love when you pull out the old carts and find something new on it! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a wonderful card Lisa, it is so cute. I really love shape cards! And I like using those old carts even more. TFS

Craft Me This said...

Very creative.

CraftsManda said...

This is darling! I love your heart and the stitched oval is the perfect touch! I too, love brown and blue together!!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much ladies ;)

Cindy said...

This is beautiful!! Love the twine and the stitched oval!! :)
Cindy

Glora said...

I love that patterned paper on the house. So pretty and that sentiment is just PERFECT! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora