Thursday, September 22, 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge 61 with a Twist

Hi Everyone,

It's time for another Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge. I am always challenged by Sketches. I know it's basically just copying the sketch and making it your own, but it challenges me :) which is a good thing. Here is the sketch.

The twist is to use twine or embroidery floss to your project.
 
Here is my card.
 











The Peachy stamp and face is from Fall Fun Pumpkins PK-614. I colored in the sunflower with copics and used a white marker to highlight. I did some doodling around the base of the card with a black marker. I added buttons to each end of purple and white twine, which is from the Twinery. The sentiment is from a stamp set called Happiest Moments from My Pink Stamper. I punched it out with a punch from Stampin Up.
 
Don't forget to stop by Peachy Keen's blog to see the amazing talented designers. WOW, what imaginations.
 
Thanks for stopping by. :)

6 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Fun card and sketch!! I will have to give that sketch a try:) TFS and good luck on your challenge!
Hugs

Viv said...

Awww I love your happy sunflower and the button and twine treatment is so cool!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great card Lisa. I love your little sunflower! TFS

Lisa said...

Thanks Ladies ;)

Janice W. said...

That sunflower looks especially happy with the pumpkin face you chose. So cute! I love how you used the twine and buttons! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

Lorie said...

Very cute card, and I love the buttons on the corners. Thanks so much for playing along with us Lisa! It's always a pleasure to see your work!

Hugs,
Lorie