Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Magic of Disney

Hi Everyone,

Well, I made another accordian card. I think this will be my last one for a little while :) A friend of mine is at Disney right now so I figured I would make her this card for when she comes back. I am especially proud of this one because (and I know it's no big deal to those of you who are masters at this ;) but I created the Mickey head from three circles from George and Basic Shapes, just welded them together. The base is two squares welded together to make the card.

Disney is celebrating their 40th year this year, (I've never been). So I added chipboard numbers that I had, little swirly stickers and beads that spell out The Magic of Disney with a heart on each side.  On the bottom I adhered silver gems.



On the inside I cut out a patterned Disney paper from the Web, then cut it into a square to fit the base, then cut a black square and a white square.















On the back of the card I used the Mickey head that cut

out, only I cut it out in white.


















Thanks so much for stopping by. See you again soon.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card Lisa and good to see you are welding and using that Gypsy. Isn't it wonderful as we can make sooooo many things. Thanks for playing along and sharing your accordian card with us at She's A Sassy Lady!

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, this is just tooo adorable! Love your accordian card creation!

Lisa said...

Thank you Sheila and Audrey, yes I just love my Gypsy, especially being able to make cards by welding shapes together.