Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gypsy Made Simple - Baby Onsie Accordian Card

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far. I've had a very productive Saturday, doing laundry and some housework and I even sat down to check out Sheila at She's a Sassy Lady to see what she was doing today. Oh my goodness, I had seen the amazing Cricut Couple, Bobby, when he made an accordian card. It amazed me. It was the most beautiful card. I read through his tutorial and said, oh my, that looks like a lot of work but so worth the outcome. I always wanted to make one but just kept putting it off.

When I saw that Sheila was making one a simpler way, I said hmmmm, I am going to give this a try. Well, like Sheila says in her video, the only hard part is making the accordian, well, it's not really hard, but the folding is a little rough on the fingers. Sheila, don't feel bad, I felt the same way, I used a thicker cardstock also, rather than paper and boy my fingers were tired and just a little sore.

So, are you ready to see my card? VIOLA   I am so darn proud of this card, I love it. My niece just had her second son, so this came at the perfect time.

Here is the front of the card




















This is the inside, which I will write a message in for her and her husband.

I am so glad I gave this a try. Thank you Bobby for showing us your Fantastic card, you and your wife are very talented. Thank you so much Sheila for making it just a little easier for us to make one. :)
Thank you for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

3 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

Ohhh - love that you did a shape - love the onesie!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this card is just AWESOME! I love it! What a wonderful baby card it is indeed! Your niece is going to love this card and I bet she saves it as a momento! Thanks for playing along and sharing with us today at She's A Sassy Lady!

Lisa said...

Thank you Sheryl and Sheila :)