Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Accordian Card - Pumpkin

Hi Everyone,

WOW I can see myself making all kinds of shapes with this type of card. Thank you Sheila and Bobby ;) I made this pumpkin card front for my friend who loves Fall. It's her favorite Season and her favorite color is Orange. I just wanted to make the front of the card for her to display on her desk. (The shape is from the Smiley Card cartridge). I think it came out so cute. This time I used a patterened paper, so it was a little thinner than the cardstock and easier to fold. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper stamps and I punched it out with a Stampin Up punch and inked the edges. I put an action wobble on the back. I also used a pumpkin stamp from Stampin Up, colored it in and cut it out and mounted it on dimensionals. Then added raffia, a button and orange twine from The Twinery.



















This cute little stamp was a free bonus to the first 200 people when you ordered from Emma at My Creative Time during her 10th release. Isn't it so cute. Her stamps are awesome.

Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon ;)

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This card is adorable! I love it and the rich colors that you chose. Be sure to link this up to She's A Sassy Lady and you will have 2 chances to win! Thanks for playing at She's A Sassy Lady!

Lisa said...

AW, thanks Sheila ;)

marenmat said...

what a cute card!

Audrey Frelx said...

I can see you're loving these fun cards, Lisa! You're did another fab card, my friend!