Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thank You Gift Card


Hi My Friends,

I am so thrilled to have received my gift card die that I ordered from Emma at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ This came in so handy to make this for a friend so that I could put her gift card in it. I absolutely love it. She loves the saying Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often so I wanted to incorporate that in the card but I just wrote Live, Love, Laugh on circles that I punched out. I used patterned paper to cover the base, added ribbon and tied the circles to twine. I also used my crop a dile to punch holes to tie the twine so that the circles would hang. I didn't like them flopping all over the place so I just used dimensionals to stick them down with.

I can't wait to make so much more of these gift card holders. You can also just cut the top off and use it as a border. Emma has some projects showing that.

Thanks for stopping by again. See you soon.


2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, your card is just beautiful!!! So glad you got the die to do this card for your friend -- she's going to be thrilled with it!!!

Love the pretty ribbon bow you tied!

Hugs!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What an adorable little gift card. I have been so tempted to get that die it looks like a real winner! I will probably have to splurge and get it.