Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hi My Sweet Friends

How is everyone doing? I've been wanting to pop on for quite a while and let you all know that everything is fine (Audrey, thank you so much for asking ;)  I have picked up a second job, part-time and am very tired. The extra money is nice but boy, I'm not used to working another job so it has taken a little toll on me mentally and physically. WHEW :) I know that I will get used to it. I'm sorry I haven't posted anything since my last post. I do have things planned and my design for my next post for She's a Sassy Lady. I also have quite a few pictures that I need to have printed out to complete my son's scrapbooks. That will be a nice winter project. I'll definitely get caught up then. Anyway, I have been seeing what all of you have been designing and I have been commenting as much as I can. I will try to get on the ball and post more often ;) I appreciate all of my followers, it means the world to me. Thank you.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

So good to hear all is well. It is ALWAYS hard to adjust to a new job. Pace yourself and we will be here to see your beautiful designs when you post. Thanks for the update.

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Hi Lisa, so glad to hear that you are ok...adjusting can be tough sometime. Don't forget to take time for yourself too. Crafty hugs, ~Shen

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, I'm just glad to know all's well and thanks for letting us know!!!

Thanks for stopping by, and sorry to hear the job is so "trying"; however, I'm glad you can pick it up the extra money which has got to be a help! Hang in there my friend!!!