Sunday, July 10, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge - 209


















Hi Everyone,

I was so happy I had time to do this challenge with Emma from My Creative Time. I love doing challenges but don't always have the time to participate.  Emma asked us to use either the Wild Card cartridge, the Just Because cartridge or any older cartridge. I decided to use the Wild Card cartridge. She also asked that we incorporate either dry or heat embossing somewhere on our project.

I used the cake on page 63 and the flower on page 56. This is great because my Mother's Birthday is coming up, so I made this card for her. ;)

I used my stamp set, Mom You Rock from Emma's line of stamps. I adhered rhinestones and did some doodling dots. The flower is dry embossed with Swiss Dots.

Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon ;)

5 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Great card creation Lisa. You did such an awesome job. ~Shen

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card, love the bling! TFS

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card tfs!!!

Glora said...

This is beautiful and Emma's stamps look perfect on it too! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lisa! Came over to just drop in and say "hi" and saw this post! This card is so very pretty -- don't know how I missed it!!!

Guess I've been so busy I'm not catching up as well as I thought I'd been... lol!

Hugs, sweetie!