Friday, July 15, 2011

MASON'S BOOK

Hi Everyone,

This is Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room. I hope everyone is doing well. I am trying to survive this heat. I know, we are never happy, it's too cold or it's too hot. :)
Well, here I am for another month thanks to our lovely hostess, Sheila. Thank you for having me again.

I had purchased this chipboard album online from a company that sells the letters separately so that you can spell out whatever you want. (so sorry, I forgot the name of the company) I decided to order my son's name. I'm sorry I don't have a picture of what it looked like before. I decorated it with different cardstock and used some embellishments, ribbons and photos. I might add more to it but for now this is what I came up with.





















Well, thanks again for stopping by, see you again soon ;)

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great little book and I love word books but know the work involved. Thanks for sharing this book with us today at She's A Sassy Lady.

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, saw this over at Sheila's and left a comment there; but I had to run here to tell you how much I love this word book -- you did great!!!

Hugs, my sweet friend!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, Lisa! Thanks for stopping by Sheila's today and commenting on my project!!!

Hey, what're doing? No crafting projects since this one!!! Hope everything is okay!

Hugs!