Saturday, May 14, 2011

Throwback Thursday using Doodlecharms

Hi Everyone,

I joined in on the Throwback Thursday Challenge with My Creative Time with Emma. She asked us to use the Doodlecharms cartridge or any older cartridge. We have to use Blue somewhere on our design. I used the Easter Basket and cut off the handle to make it look like a pot. I cut out flowers and used Emma's newest stamp set Race for a Cure. I did some doodling around the base and colored in the ribbon and the base of the pot. Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

jen said...

Love your card...great job. Thanks so much for playing in My Creative Time Throwback Thursday. Have a super day.
hugs,jen

Lisa said...

Thanks Jen :)

girlia said...

Very nice job on this card!

Lisa said...

Thanks girlia :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card Lisa. TFS

Lisa said...

Thank you Sheila :)

Glora said...

So cute and springy and Emma's Race for the Cure stamps look great on there! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lisa! What a really cute card!

Dropping in to say hi! I've missed everyone so much and I'm so glad to be back -- couldn't wait to come for a visit!

I'll be back soon!

Lisa said...

Thanks Glora and Audrey, I appreciate the sweet comments.