Monday, April 25, 2011

Homemade Name Plate

Hi Everyone,

I saw this awesome tutorial on Christina's site....http://www.creationswithchristina.com/  Can I just say, I LOVE IT. Thank you Christina. :) This is so easy to make. It's made with Chipboard, Cardstock, Acrylic Paint, Crackle Medium, Adhesive and Embellishments. The only hard part is figuring out how to embellish it. :) What an awesome gift this makes and just think how different you can make each one for all kinds of occasions. I gave this one to my friend at work. Her name is Lisa also. I think it turned out great being my first one.

Check out Christina's site for the tutorial and make one for a friend or for yourself. I plan on making a few.

Thanks for visiting, see you again soon.


The Front

The Back



The Bottom





5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa your nameplate is beautiful. Love the colors you chose and I am sure you will enjoy it for years to come.

Lisa said...

Thanks Sheila :) I made it for a friend and she loved it.

LISAMAY said...

I'm the lucky friend who recieved the nameplate. It's beautiful. Very well done! I have it right on my counter on my desk and it has gotten nothing but compliments.
Thank you Lisa xoxo

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lisa! I'm sure your friend did love it!!! It came out beautiful!!! You did an amazing job!

Lisa said...

AW Thanks Lisa :) so glad you liked it and Thanks Audrey, XO I can always count on you and Sheila for a wonderful compliment.