Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter To You

Hi Everyone,

I would like to wish you all a Happy Easter. I hope your day is filled with many blessings. I know for me, I will be relaxing, cooking dinner, relaxing, doing dishes, relaxing, having dessert, relaxing. You get the picture :) Monday is back to work and school, so I want to enjoy my Sunday just chilling out. I made this card for you today using this cute little digi stamp image from Sliekje's digi Stamps, thank you very much.
I printed it out on white cardstock, I attempted to color with my Copics. I'm still practicing and watching how to videos. I cut her out and used dimensionals to adhere her. The polka dot glitter paper is from DCWV, the dots, stripes and plaids matstack. The pink cardstock is from my stash. I used the flower border punch from Martha Stewart.

The circle punch is from Stampin Up and the sign punch is from EK Success. I inked the edges of each one, one with purple, one with pink. The sentiments are from My Creative Time and the twine is from the Twinery. I also used little gems from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day.

1 comment:

girlia said...

Wow this is just to precious. Love it