Sunday, March 6, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Hi Everyone,

I created this card for the Throwback Thursday Challenge with Emma at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ You just have to use any older cartridge of your choice, as long as it is a St. Patrick's Day theme and you can make any project you want to. I decided to make a card.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 



I used Paper Doll Dress Up for the shamrock and the pots of gold. I used gold stickles to highlight the gold in the pot, I printed out the sentiment from the computer, the font is Minya Nouvelle, I used a punch from Stampin Up to punch it out, I punched out the same shape in green to give it a shadow. I tied twine around the card and used a green button for the center. The petals on the shamrock are curled up. I used dimensionals for the shamrock and the pots of gold. The base of the card is Kraft from Paper Trey Ink, the green cardstock is from a pack that I had ordered online quite a while ago.
 
Go check out Emma's card along with all her designers, they all did marvelous work. Thanks for stopping by to visit. See you soon.

7 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lisa! Love your card and good luck in the challenge!

I just have to tell you, your Tyson looks so much like my Misty who passed away 5 years ago! Seeing the pic of Tyson brings back such fond memories!

Lisa said...

AW thanks Audrey. We got Tyson at 10 weeks old, he is now 6 months old. He's a really good boy. I'm so sorry for your loss, I know they become a part of the family and more than just a pet.

Magoo said...

this is adorable - I adore those little pots of gold!! :) :)

Love That Bug said...

Lisa,
You did a great job. Good luck on the challenge
Hugs
Stacy

Cindy said...

Super card,great job on the challeng!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a darling little card.... LOVE IT! TFS

Lisa said...

Thanks ladies :)