Friday, March 18, 2011

Paper Bag Album



















Hi Everyone,

Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room coming to you today with my design. I had a hard time deciding what to present this month and then all of a sudden, it popped into my head to make a paper bag album, something that I love to make and I haven't made one in so long. I just got the Disney Classics cartridge at All Things Cricut, (their prices are awesome), so I decided to make this album for a friend. If anyone has this cartridge, you'll know what I mean and if you don't have it yet, let me just say that the images on it are so cute and they remind me of my childhood when I use to watch all these Disney Classics. Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, (love Jimminey Cricket), Bambi, you get the idea. I even watched them with my son when he was little. The only thing is, the pieces are all cut separate :( so it's a lot of work to adhere them, well some might think this is therapeutic or relaxing :) I am really not to happy about this, I wish I would have known this cartridge was like this before I linked it to my Gypsy :( Anyway, I am going to embellish it a little more, then my friend can embellish it the way she wants to. So, here is how I made my paper bag album:

First I got 5 paper bags, put them in opposite directions, as you can see by this picture. Then I folded them together, used my Crop a Dile to punch holes on the side. I used different twine and ribbon to tie in each hole. Then I covered each page with different cardstocks and patterned paper, I used some embellishments on some of the pages. Alice in Wonderland is on the cover with a dragonfly brad.















































I put the queen of hearts on this page.







I added Tinkerbell to this page























































Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon. Thanks Sheila for having me again ;)

3 comments:

Tisha said...

This is so cute! I have yet to try this! I can't wait to try it. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Thank you and you are welcome :)

Jannicke said...

they are sooo cute:)