Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Embellished Pages of My Paper Bag Album

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for repeated pictures but I wanted to show how I finished embellishing the paper bag album. I didn't want to overload it as it was for a friend and I wanted her to be able to add her own touches to it. This was also a great way to use alot of scraps that I had left over.
On this page, which is the cover, I just added two little flowers to the bottom and put a gem in each center.
The paper clips all came that way, F for Friend, and the yellow and green polka dotted ones and the other clips and ribbon for tabs.

 



I added stickles to the queen's robe.

Pinocchio reading a book as he's walking, Isn't this so cute?
Also added little gems for the dots on the i's. 


A little envelope

This says Dreams Really Do Come True.















I put a Wobble under Tigger, I trimmed it so it wouldn't show, it is so cute.
















My friend loved the album ;)




6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this is so cute it is a gift that she will always treasure. TFS

Lisa said...

Thanks Sheila ;)

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Lisa, this book is so adorable! You've did a fabulous job with it, sweetie! And, what friend wouldn't love such a gift!!!!

Lisa said...

AW, Thank you Audrey :) Yes my friend loves it.

Janice W. said...

I can see why your friend loves it! Masking video posted for you. Let me know if it makes sense. It was more difficult than the first video. I appreciate that you asked.
Hugs, Janice

Lisa said...

AW, thanks Janice you are a Sweetheart ;)