Friday, February 18, 2011

WINNER!!!

Thank you all so much for commenting. I hope you continue to follow me. I also am learning a lot of different things from other crafters. Even though I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years now, it is still nice to see what others do and learn from them. There is so much out there and it seems like there is something new everyday. I am so glad our craft is as big as it is. It's such an enjoyable hobby, to some it's more than a hobby. So without further delay... I used random.org, there were 10 comments. The WINNER of my blog candy is.... commenter #9, GINA. Congratulations ;) Now all you have to do is send me your address and I will get your goodies to you right away. Thanks again everyone :)

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats to Gina!!!

Lisa, you don't have to worry about me! I'm with you alllll the way!

Lisa said...

AW, thanks Audrey ;)