Monday, February 21, 2011

Thursday's Throwback Challenge with Emma

Hi Everyone,

Happy President's Day. I have today off from work and I got most of my housework and laundry done yesterday so that I could get my card up today for My Creative Time with Emma's Thursday throwback challenge.
She asked us to use the cartridge Walk in my garden, or any older cartridge as long as our project had flowers on it. I used Walk in my garden. I chose the sign and the flowers to make my card. I also used the sentiment from Emma's stamps called Color Me Happy. The base of the card is using Kraft from Paper Trey Ink, the patterned paper is the Ooh La La paper pack from My Mind's Eye. I did some doodling and used the green dots cut out for the centers on the big flowers and frosted lace stickles for the centers of the little flowers.

Nice and bright to remind us that Spring is coming soon ;) Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is a great card! TFS

Cathryn said...

Very nice, great idea to use the sign!!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

Sheena said...

Cute!..I love that pattern paper

Love That Bug said...

Lisa,
What a great card. Super cute
Hugs
stacy

Glora said...

I love crystal stickles. They add just the right touch don't they? I'm so ready for spring. Thanks for sharing this awesome card! And thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

Glora said...

Oops, frosted lace stickles, I have and love those too. LOL. Love your sweet springy card! Hugs- Glora

Magoo said...

this is so pretty, stickles and gorgeous paper - it's fantastic :)

3 Kid Crop Shop said...

So very pretty!! Love your site. Just started following. Thanks for sharing. Stop by my blog and check it out.

Blessings,
Carol

http://3kidcropshop.blogspot.com/

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lisa! Your card is so pretty!!! Love the Stickles!